Monday, November 2, 2009

waiting is hard to do

So it feels like November 17th will NEVER get here. I start my lupron on the 17th and that is when I feel like I am actively doing my cycle to get my embryo(s) home. After much discussion about whether or not we will transfer one or two. We are finally comfortable with the answer of two. My DH has agreed that we are the type of people that will do whatever it takes to make our family work and if means clipping more coupons or whatever we will do it. So on December 11th we will transfer 2 and hope for one healthy baby ..BUT if we get twins it is no longer the end of the world and I am not worried about that.

I hope the next month FLIES by so my baby(ies) come home to my uterus and snuggle in for a long healthy nine months.

No comments:

Post a Comment