Saturday, December 12, 2009

Transfer and bed rest day 1

Ok so yesterday was transfer day. Our appointment was at 3:00 pm. I was told to be there about 15 minutes early with a full bladder. I did as I was told. The problem is my bladder is a big bladder that doesn't feel full until its over full. So I stopped drinking when I thought it should be full. And then they didn't take me back until 320!!! So there I was really uncomfortable and they finally come in and do the transfer. I was told that out of my 3 snow babies 2 made the thaw. I was a little sad by this b/c I was hoping to have to only thaw the straw with 2 and have one still for back up. But that didn't happen so we just have to hope this time works b/c its our last shot. So after the transfer I have to lie there for an additional 30 minutes which was pure HELL!! I almost peed on the table i had to go so bad. Finally we got to get up and go home. The clinic is 3 hours away so DH had to drive us home stopping every 50 miles to pee again LOL. So now I am home and on bed rest all weekend. I am just trying to not read into EVERY sign/ symptom like last time. BETA test is on Tuesday Dec 22 heres hoping for a BFP!

No comments:

Post a Comment